Frequently Asked Questions

When should I contact an accountant?

As soon as you start to think about your business, an accountant can help you take the next steps. We can discuss your business's organization, tax purposes and operations, along with target pricing and profit margins.  

What are my options if I haven't filed taxes in at least 3 years?

Sometimes, people don’t file tax returns because they can’t pay. Other times, life happens, and they can’t get everything together in time to file. Regardless of the reason, not filing a required return is serious business for the IRS.But there’s a way to get back in good standing: Gather all your information, research your IRS account, contact Farr tax Service and file the returns. This is the most common question people with back tax returns ask. The answer lies in IRS Policy Statement 5-133, Delinquent Returns – Enforcement of Filing Requirements, provides a general rule that taxpayers must file six years of back tax returns to be in good standing with the IRS. The policy also states that IRS management would have to approve any deviation from that rule.

Don't wait! Call Farr Tax Service now! 

We can help!

How can I know which tax service is right for me?

Does your tax consultant return your calls? Do you feel comfortable asking them a question? Do you feel heard? With the right accountant, the answers should be a resounding "Yes!"